Friday Five (special thanks to Rip for reminding me)
1. What food do you like that most people hate?
White cheddar Cheez-Its. Seriously, I don’t even know why they still exist. I am the only person on the planet who enjoys them. And they make me ill, too, but I love them (and eat them) anyway.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
I’m not sure anybody actually finds her attractive, or if they’re just faking it, but Julia Roberts is pretty hideous.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
Jane Kaczmarek. Yeah, I know.
5. What popular trend baffles you?
A recent trend among female hairstyles that dictates they must gel their hair so it sticks out all odd and spiky-like. It looks vaguely like bedhead, but more like the spooge hair-gel scene in There’s Something About Mary. I have no idea why so many women have adopted this hairstyle, since the only person it’s ever looked good on is Alyson Hannigan.